Murder Mystery Dinner or 2 nights at Chops?

My family will be doing a 14 night to Hawaii in September and plan to eat outside of the dining room a couple nights. We have eaten a Chops on the Navigator and were really impressed. We cannot do Portifinos because my hubby has a wheat allergy and the menu looked a bit too limiting for him.

I am trying to decide if the Murder Mystery will be worth it for our Family of four. Kids will be 15 and 11 at sailing. I do not want to go away thinking that we should have just done a second night of Chops instead and saved some money too. Please give me all of your insights.

Thanks!!!

My family will be doing a 14 night to Hawaii in September and plan to eat outside of the dining room a couple nights. We have eaten a Chops on the Navigator and were really impressed. We cannot do Portifinos because my hubby has a wheat allergy and the menu looked a bit too limiting for him.

I am trying to decide if the Murder Mystery will be worth it for our Family of four. Kids will be 15 and 11 at sailing. I do not want to go away thinking that we should have just done a second night of Chops instead and saved some money too. Please give me all of your insights.

Thanks!!!

Where is the Murder Mystery Dinner? I'm just going on my first cruise next month but, if the dinner is in Chops or Portifino, I have read that only children 13 and older can go in those restaurants. Not sure if this helps but just thought I'd mention it! Have a great cruise.

We did the Murder Mystery on the Mariner 2/5 and loved it. It was kind of corny but fun and a great entertaining evening overall. We started with Champagne and appetizers in Ellingtons and dinner at Portofinos. Dinner included wine. It was about 2 1/2 hours long. I don't think I would recommend for children.

Archived