Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

ShaZoGus

Now you can’t drive across the Canadian/USA border with a positive  covid test, at least until 11 days after the positive result, unless you want to chance a $5000 fine. This seemed to be a

“Get out of jail free” card for cruisers who tested positive on their return home PCR test. Rent a car and zip on home. That is another obstacle to consider, as if there already weren’t enough. We loved our vacation , but the situation deteriorated rapidly between late December and when we returned home in early January. We have cancelled our February/March  38 day vacation this week and feel nothing but relief. Princess cruise cancelled outright and Celebrity cruise moved to next February. But if you are willing to accept that your vacation will have to be monitored and reassessed daily then I say go for  it! You can go and still have fun and come home negative for Covid. Just be prepared for the due diligence that will be required .

• Like 1