Return flight times

bostoncruisergirl

We've booked a cruise on the TP for this September. We're doing our own air to get form BOS-LAX and then cruise air LAX-PPT.

How much time should I allow between our flight returning from PPT and our flight taking off to Boston? We'll either be on the flight landing in LA at 910am or the flight landing at 1030am. Our flight to Boston departs at 1215pm. If we are on the one landing at 1030 will we have enough time to make out connection?

Originally we were going to pay the deviation fee to be able to pick which of the ATN flights we'd be on both ways and we planned to pick the earlier return flight. When I called last week they can only confirm us on the return flight not the outbound flight. The rep assured me we would be on one of the two flights going from LAX-PPT she just wasn't sure which one. If we are going to have enough time to make our connection back to Boston with either return flight then maybe it's not worth paying the deviation fee. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Archived