Anyone just off the Coral from 2/12/06 sailing?

tupper

Hi! Just curious if anyone just got off the Coral today 2/22/06 (10 day Panama Canal originally sailing 2/12/06? We were just wondering if that ship left as scheduled at 5 PM on 2/12/06?

I have a friend that missed that sailing because of the closure of Newark Airport due to the big snow storm that weekend. She was just wondering if they held the ship for ANY length of time for anyone flying in from other affected areas (like Boston, Philly, etc) or did the ship leave on time?

It is the reason why I always suggest flying in a day or 2 early, with unpredictable winter weather. I told her there was probably alot of people in her situation, no matter what the cruise line or where they were going that day, if they were from up North.

Hi! Just curious if anyone just got off the Coral today 2/22/06 (10 day Panama Canal originally sailing 2/12/06? We were just wondering if that ship left as scheduled at 5 PM on 2/12/06?

We came in on 2/12/06 and tried to fly to Boston but only got as far as Dulles. We also had the same questions regarding all the folks coming in from the NorthEast corridor. Our cruise was excellent on the whole but had a few days of bad weather. This prevented us from getting into Grand Cayman. The rest was fine until we got back to Fort L.

bb

• 3 weeks later...

Archived