Which Beach Excursion?

chrissyinct

The two I am looking at are beach days at either Playa Mia or Passion island.

Both have the same to offer and are around the same price.

Me and my hubby are looking to relax and kick back. We are also Looking for the one that may have less children and more on the quiet side.

Any opinions?

Thanks

The two I am looking at are beach days at either Playa Mia or Passion island.

Both have the same to offer and are around the same price.

Me and my hubby are looking to relax and kick back. We are also Looking for the one that may have less children and more on the quiet side.

Any opinions?

Thanks

Actually Playa Mia and Passion Island will provide 2 very different experiences.

Playa Mia is a large beach which has a lot of activities and water toys such as climbing water "iceberg", water trampoline, kayaks etc as well as extra fee motorized water sports, massages etc.

Passion Island is geared more toward the adults.

If you are looking for a more adult place then I would say Passion Island or another option would be to take a taxi to Playa Palancar.

If you want the water toys but perhaps less crowds (depending on when you are cruising) then you might want to look into taking a taxi to Paradise Beach which is smaller than Playa Mia but offers many of the same activities. It also sems to get less crowded since Playa Mia is where the ships excursions will tkae you. Paradise Beach does not have an all inclusive package but I have found the book, drinks and service to be wonderful and I spent less doing it a la carte then the all inclusive anyway.

Archived