Freind Coupon Question

kbt2

I was given a friend coupon and it has their specified date range of booking...well my actual booking was about a month prior to the date on the coupon..BUT I did change cabins and upgraded during that time period and have not made my in full final payment yet, coupon is valid until April.

Do you think RCI will take this $50 coupon?

Was wondering if anyone has ever sent one in that they didn't actually book in that period (but before the cut off date on it natrually) and they accepted it?

I would just call them and ask, but it is possible they will stick to the statement on the coupon.

If anyone has any that they can't use or give away, I could definitely use some. I am sailing 3/12-3/19.

Thanks!

it says it has to be redeemed before final payment, and I am assume you have had to make your final payment?

kbt2,

If you can't use the coupon I would love to have it. I don't get to sail again until Jan 21, 2007.

The last two years I have been sent coupons that I was able to share here on the CC Board. We got back from our last cruise on Feb 3rd, so far I haven't received any coupons this year.:(

kbt2,

If you can't use the coupon I would love to have it. I don't get to sail again until Jan 21, 2007.

The last two years I have been sent coupons that I was able to share here on the CC Board. We got back from our last cruise on Feb 3rd, so far I haven't received any coupons this year.:(

I will let you know if I can or not!

Archived