IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – VACCINE ATTESTATION

back-at-it

I got an email for our 5/14/22 sailing on the Horizon.  It talks about this Vaccine Attestation.

In my to-do list it calls it a 'View Vaccination Survey'.  

Is this the same thing?  Just making sure.

At the end of the email it had this statement:

We must receive your completed attestation within 48 hours of this email.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

I got one too. About a week ago. After many hours on phone, I was told it was sent to many who had already completed the attestation on the to do list. They said that if the item on the to do list has the green check mark and the line through the item then it is fine. And my cruise has not been canceled. I have seen a few of these postings lately on the Carnival boards. It's a shame these threatening letters seem to be going out at random and causing angst and stress, for us and guest relations staff. 

2 minutes ago, bertha said:

I got one too. About a week ago. After many hours on phone, I was told it was sent to many who had already completed the attestation on the to do list. They said that if the item on the to do list has the green check mark and the line through the item then it is fine. And my cruise has not been canceled. I have seen a few of these postings lately on the Carnival boards. It's a shame these threatening letters seem to be going out at random and causing angst and stress, for us and guest relations staff. 

Thank you.  I was not looking forward to the call to just check on it.