NCL Dawn Oct '22 Spain

krittykat

Sailing on the Dawn in October... hopefully. After 3 failed attempts at a Caribbean cruise (2 cancelled due to Covid and 1 cancelled due to a family death), we are trying again on the Dawn and cruising Spain. ( if current political situations do not cause issues).

We booked a club suite and our adult daughter has an inside cabin across the hall from us.

Anyone else gone on this cruise? Sailed on the Dawn? 

Suggestions, etc would be appreciated.

This is our 1st NCL cruise though it seems like we have been working with NCL forever.

3 hours ago, heelfan94 said:

I believe I am on the next Dawn sailing (Nov. 5) on the transatlantic.  We have sailed on the Dawn before and loved it.  

Thanks.  Personally, I am happy to be on one of NCLs smaller ships.  Our very 1st cruise was on Holland America, on a ship about this size.  We have sailed a few other times, with other companies but on larger ships - I definitely prefer the smaller ships. But, will sail on what I can to go where I want to.

Really looking forward to this one.  Spain is a bucket list trip and we have really wanted to get back to cruising again.