Royal Caribbean Ship Debarkation

Crafty Cruiser B

Hi! I'll be staying a couple days after my upcoming Explorer of the Seas cruise. Was looking at doing one of those all day rainforest + bioluminescent kayaking tours, but most of them start early (like around 9am). Assuming we arrive back on time, what time do passengers typically debark? The website says we plan to arrive back in port at 6am (but I know you usually can't debark right away, and there is a process for priority debarkation). Just wondering if I try to get off ASAP for an early third party excursion, when the soonest would be I could likely get off the ship?

Let me know if I should post this elsewhere! Unsure if it would make sense to post in my cruise's roll call, or where the best place to ask is.

I was on Explorer from 2/27 - 03/06. The self-disembarkation times were from 7:30 - 8:30 and that was the earliest listed on the chart they give you. Assuming you were already out of your cabin and waiting with your luggage on deck 4, where you exit, you could probably walk right off at 7:30am and be at the curb after customs before 8am. It's likely that the gangways will be set up and ready sooner - there was an announcement when that happened but I didn't catch the time. 

The bioluminescent bays and El Yunque are all at least 45 minutes outside of San Juan, so if the tours don't start in the city of San Juan, 9am start doesn't sound feasible.