Bermuda beach with 2 year old boy. Which one?

knitdiva

We will be on the Norwegian Dawn in June with our 2 year old son. Is there an easily accessible beach in Bermuda to go to with him? Looked in the "port of call" board but didn't find the answer.

We are very excited to bring him with us and know he will have a great time. He was amazing for a 2 week long holiday in Florida 6 months ago and that trip involved a lot of traveling.

We have cruised before (but without our DS).

Thank you!

We are going with our 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old boys. I am thinking of going to the Wyndam b/c they have a beach and all the chairs/towels, umbrellas and a water park. It costs I think $50 a day, and you have to make sure they have availability. Check out the Bermuda board for the info, its in response to my post about day passes.

If you're docked in St. George, I highly recommend Tobacco Bay. Very shallow, protected, warm-water bay. TIP: Get there early and stake out a spot. It does get crowded when the cruise ships are in, but it's the best for little kids. There's a concession stand and restrooms. It's a very do-able walk from the dock - as an adult. I don't think I'd want to walk with a two year-old. It's a very hilly and narrow road. There's a beachtaxi stand very near where you get off the ship. It was $3.00/pp last May.

Archived