NCL App

Andoria

Is anyone else having problems deleting items from their cart? I was looking to upgrade my internet but didn't realize that everyone in the cabin had to. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but that didn't work. I also tried downloading the app on my Ipad hoping that a bigger screen would work but I had the same problem. 

I have been having an issue trying to add an internet upgrade using the app. Every time I hit add to cart, the screen goes black. Then called NCL but they couldn’t find the price quoted to me, so they said just do it the 1st day on board and she also placed a note on my reservation stating that there were issues so I would get the discounted price on day 1.

2 hours ago, n4w said:

go to your cart as if you are going to pay, instead of proceeding to payment, click on REMOVE.

It doesn't work. I tried hitting the xremove and nothing happens. I swiped left and see the remove button but it doesn't allow me to press it. 

1 hour ago, travellightly said:

I had this issue and none of the above suggestions worked, my cart was frozen, couldn’t delete.   I called into to NCL and they cleared it for me and it is now working again.  

Ugh, I hate calling places:) I don't cruise until the end of May. Hopefully it will be fixed by then otherwise I will suck it up and call.

• Like 1