Which newer Carnival ship(s) would you recommend?

Tallyfins

I too love going just to experience the ship.  My first carnival cruise I started in the bowels of the ship and have worked my way up ever since.

I was on Horizon, Havana suite Nov 21, 2021.  LOVED IT

I was on Mardi Gras, balcony, lido deck, Feb 26, 2022 -  This Ship is carnival all grown up, gives any other line a run for the money.  Most choices ever for dinner.  Never ate at same place twice.  Entertainment was great.

Panorama, sailing Apr 2, 2022, Havana Premium Vista Balcony.  Can't wait.  

Havana is worth it on Vista, Horizon or Panorama.

I would do any cabin, on Mardi Gras or Celebration especially when there is so much.  The Serenity has it's own pool and hot tubs.  Plus there are 3 other pools to choose from.  If I'm worried about crowds, Havana is in the front and offers one large hot tub, then there is the excel, (next go to cabin experience).

On 3/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, Tallyfins said:

I am looking to do a Christmas cruise with my family and wanted to take one of the newer ships with all the different dining options, onboard activities, etc. We have hit all of the itineraries in the Caribbean, so I would more like to enjoy the perks of one of the newer ships as opposed to a specific Caribbean location(s).  I am also interested in staying in the other rooms they offer (We have stayed in Inside, OV, Balcony, and Suites - see the ships we have previously sailed on below in my Signature). I am interested in the Suites, Havana, Family Harbor, etc. based on recommendations. We would want to leave from one of the FL ports (Port Canaveral, Miami, Tampa).

I think you need to look at either Mardi Gras or Celebration if you are looking for the newest ships from Carnival with the most offered onboard. However I think you should also look that the Havana offerings from Horizon. It has a larger Havana pool area than the other two I mentioned. Once I have it narrowed down to a few cruises I always go to Carnival's website, click on explore and ships. Then you have the option to compare I think its up to 3 ships and see what options might be missing that are specific to your group. Everyone's interests and priorities are different so I think that will help you a lot.