all in wifi drink packages

DQGal

I have a couple questions,  can anyone tell me why if you have an inside room, the all in is only $100.00,  If you have a balcony the all in is $270.00. Am I reading this correctly?  Also what does the all in drink package get you?  Thanks all

2 hours ago, DQGal said:

I have a couple questions,  can anyone tell me why if you have an inside room, the all in is only $100.00,  If you have a balcony the all in is $270.00. Am I reading this correctly?  Also what does the all in drink package get you?  Thanks all

MSC often varies its pricing on the drink packages. Sometimes the lowest fare offered includes a drink package and sometimes the lowest price does not but then it's available for an upcharge, as you're describing. This is a better deal than adding the drink package later. So yes, the offer can vary depending on the cabin type being purchased.

For a comparison of what's in their drink packages, see: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drink-comparison-chart

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

MSC often varies its pricing on the drink packages. Sometimes the lowest fare offered includes a drink package and sometimes the lowest price does not but then it's available for an upcharge, as you're describing. This is a better deal than adding the drink package later. So yes, the offer can vary depending on the cabin type being purchased.

For a comparison of what's in their drink packages, see: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drink-comparison-chart

We're going to Dubai shortly.

Frozen Coctails are excluded from above Chart. Black dots are Caribean area. Three on right would be Dubai

Frozen Drinks          

From Easy Plus on cruise details.

ALL BEVERAGES PRICED UP TO 8! CHEERS TO BOTTOMLESS BEVERAGES ALL DAY LONG! THE EASY PLUS PACKAGE INCLUDES YOUR FAVOURITE FROZEN AND CLASSIC COCKTAILS, 

So are frozen cocktails included?

They are missing from minor's package.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:36 AM, DQGal said:

I just wonder,  do they think the people in the

Balconies will drink more?!  Or use more wifi ?!  Lol

I think that perhaps they think people that can afford balconies are willing to pay more for the drink package. Most people seeking a balcony won't notice that the Inside Cabin upcharge is less because those people don't look at Inside Cabin pricing.

• Like 2