Anybody currently cruising MSC in the western Med ? Is a new PLF from required for each country you visit ?

defbref

I'm due to be on the Grandiosa on the 3rd April from Civitavecchia. Porting in Malta, Spain, France and then back to Italy (Genoa and back to Civitavecchia).

Current rules state that for some countries in the EU you need to fill in a EU PLF (Passenger Locator Form) before entry. 

entry into Italy I need to fill in a PLF

entry into Malta I need to fill in a PLF

entry into Spain I need to fill in a Health Declaration form (not a PLF)

entry into France no forms needed.

So do I need to do multiple PLF or is one listing all the ports visited enough ? Another wrinkle is that I'm in Rome for two days before boarding so intend to fill in a separate PLF for that, flying from UK and listing my hotel as my temporary address and not mentioning a cruise (as it doesn't ask for when and how you are leaving the country only how and when you enter).

in my experience you do not need to fill all these PLFs. Just the first one to enter Italy.

Albeit rules might be different for UK residents, yet on my cruise a couple of weeks ago (same ship just staring in Genoa) there was never any mentioning of any entry requirements.

• Like 1

Thanks Carlmm, and for excursions you just got off the ship, no need to show any forms or vaccination certificate ? Just passport.

Are MSC still insisting on only using their excursions to exit the ship?

I'd appreciate if someone could confirm if you need separate PLFs if you embark and disembark in different countries. 

I am a UK citizen sailing on the Grandiosa embarking in Malta on April 20th and then disembarking in Genoa. I'm staying in Malta for a day before embarking and in Italy for 4 days after disembarking.