St Thomas Tour

enchic21

Ok so it's my first cruise this May, and I am trying to plan my time in St. Thomas. I've scheduled the helmet dive at Coral World for 10:30am. Does anyone know how long this excursion will be? I was wondering if I would have enough time after to do a tour of the island. I was assuming that I would be done at Coral World around 2ish. Does anyone know of a tour operator that would do such a tour at that time? I checked into the Sunny Liston and Godfrey's tours but haven't heard back from them. So they probably don't have it in their schedule for a tour so late in the day. Any suggestions?

Hello enchic21,

Yes you will have time to do an island tour in the afternoon. There are usually several taxis waiting at the taxi stand at Coki Point (where Coki Beach and Coral World are located) you can approach them and request a taxi tour or have them call dispatch and get one sent out for you.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Archived