Question about Arriving back home

girl05

Hi everyone, I was just looking at the cruise personaliser and it says that we arrive home at 800am, does the ship usually arrive back home around the on time?

Thanks cheers girl05

If anything you'll get back early. Our tickets say we get into Brisbane at 7am, but we've noticed Pacific Star has been getting in at around 4.30 am on most cruises.

If anything you'll get back early. Our tickets say we get into Brisbane at 7am, but we've noticed Pacific Star has been getting in at around 4.30 am on most cruises.

Thanks Skyrules.

That's good, because I have to go somewhere early that morning.

My husband works in Eagle Farm and if the new cruise ship terminal is open by Christmas, he would be able to walk off the ship and off to work-27 Dec is a business day and he is a casual worker so he only has to take 5 unpaid days to do this cruise. I would be happy to wait around and take care of the luggage as my employer shuts down Christmas to New Year so I would have nothing to hurry to. Does this sound doable?

My husband works in Eagle Farm and if the new cruise ship terminal is open by Christmas, he would be able to walk off the ship and off to work-27 Dec is a business day and he is a casual worker so he only has to take 5 unpaid days to do this cruise. I would be happy to wait around and take care of the luggage as my employer shuts down Christmas to New Year so I would have nothing to hurry to. Does this sound doable?

Probably not - people with no onward travel (ie people living in Brisbane) will be the last people to disembark. And if the new terminal isn't open by Christmas, and I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't, and you return to Pinkenba, he will HAVE to go into Roma Street anyway.

Archived