MSC Divina - May 8th 2022

Kekohia

Can anyone give me advise on MSC cruises.   I hear that they are Italian "style" with most reviews saying their staff not being as friendly as other lines that mostly cater to "Americans".  I fully understand those thoughts.   Their on board announcements are made in 5 languages, which is great but maybe annoying to many.

Any recommendations you can give me re MSC in comparison to other lines?   I tend to go with NCL and Holland as I love their awesome private spas to relax all day down there and to steam, soak and read.  Thanks for any and all thoughts.

Where are you sailing, Europe or Caribbean?  If Europe then expect a very European experience.  Service is not what Americans expect and tipping more won’t necessarily change that either.  Announcements can be a bit annoying but they need to cater for A multi national passenger base.  Same for the entertainment, it’s designed to entertain everyone regardless of language, so don’t expect comedians.  
if you are sailing Caribbean then I understand it’s tweaked for American guests, but still staying true to its European foundations .