Hi Magica ? Tintoretto Deck or Giotto Deck

JoeandSheryl

Hi

Can anyone tell us if a inside cabin is better on Giotto Deck:confused: or Tintoretto Deck.:confused: I think I read somewhere that the Giotto Deck is under the disco and is noisy. Any advise would be appreciated. Are there any size differences?

Thanks Joe and Sheryl:)

Hi

Can anyone tell us if a inside cabin is better on Giotto Deck:confused: or Tintoretto Deck.:confused: I think I read somewhere that the Giotto Deck is under the disco and is noisy. Any advise would be appreciated. Are there any size differences?

Thanks Joe and Sheryl:)

Neither deck is anywhere near the disco. The Tintoretto deck is just below the restaurants and a bar. It's the next to lowest passenger deck. The inside cabins on the Giotto deck are forward, as the aft portion of that deck is where the pools and Bellagio buffet restaurant is. The forward section where you'd be on the Giotto deck has cabins above and below you, so I doubt you'd have much trouble with noise. Go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Costa/magica.htm and look at the deck plans for the Magica; make your decision and have fun!!!:)

Archived