Luggage Tags

PoleMan14

Leaving soon and still don't have a room number.....what do I put on my tags? Will I find out my room at the port before I hand my bags over? Or will I just never get my bags at all :(

Thanks in advance!

There are a few different ways of finding out your cabin number if you want to, and I am sure that there will be posters who will tell you. Or, you can search this forum for luggage tags, and read what other passengers have done. Or, you can be like me and wait until you get to the port.

One bit of advice would be to print up some labels of some sort to put on the tags when you get them. Certainly quicker than writing by hand!

Leaving soon and still don't have a room number.....what do I put on my tags? Will I find out my room at the port before I hand my bags over? Or will I just never get my bags at all :(

Thanks in advance!

You will get your room # from the porters at the pier. They will give you new colored tags that are colored by deck. Just fill out the grey tags with the other info and put on your bags before you leave, and when you get the new colored tags, just put the room # on those and attach to your bags. If you have permanent id tags on your luggage, you don't need to use the grey tags at all.

Once you do know what cabin you have been assigned just use a Sharpie pen to write your name and cabin number diagonally across the luggage tag. Makes it much easier for the handlers to get your luggage to your cabin.

Learned this trick on CC:)

Archived