mariner of the seas cabin 9622?

redsugar

We have booked room 9620, and I have heard that it is one on the best locations on the ship. You are right in the middle on the hump, and the balconies tend to be slightly larger. Also it is a plus to be near the elevators and stairs.:) I'm exicted about our choice, and can't wait to go.

Hi,

My husband and I had cabin 9628 on the Mariner in November/December 2005. It is a great location and we heard absolutely no noise from the elevators or stairs. Once you get off of the elevators, you walk past the stairs and into a hallway before you get to the cabins. We heard no noise from the Promenade or the stairs/elevator area. I can only speak for us, of course, but we loved that cabin location. Enjoy the Mariner!

Wendy

It looks like a great cabin to me.

We just returned from the Mariner and we stayed in 6636, which is a little further from the elevators than you will be, but there was essentially no noise. We met people who stayed in a hump cabin on deck 6 and they loved it.

I think you really got lucky in the cabin hunt. You will love the Mariner.

We were on the sixth deck just around the corner from the elevator can not remember the #, but we loved being so close to the elevator or stairs and not having to walk the halls. We never heard any noise. It was just a few steps down to the Promenade to get a slice of pizza or soda. We could stand and watch what was going on on the Promenade from there elevator lobby on the 6th floor. We even watched the parades from the elevator balcony. I fell in love with the ocean sailing on the Mariner. A tip, when trying to get from one end of the ship to the other we always used the Promenade to go from the bow to the aft instead of trying to walk the halls, more to see that way. You will love this ship.

Archived