post cruise pixels download site?

wandlingon

We just returned from Carnival cruise and need to download pictures we bought. Does anyone know where you download the pictures from? Carnival website only says you have 30 days to download your pictures but no info on where to download them from.

Edited by wandlingon

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but from the limited info I've found online it looks like you can access your photos from the Pixels section of the Carnival HUB app.

While we were on the ship we could access the pictures in the hub app, but once your off the ship it can't access the ship wifi for the hub app to connect to pixels photo items. 

Edited by wandlingon

14 hours ago, wandlingon said:

We just returned from Carnival cruise and need to download pictures we bought. Does anyone know where you download the pictures from? Carnival website only says you have 30 days to download your pictures but no info on where to download them from.

did you fill out the form?

14 hours ago, wandlingon said:

Pixels Photo Gallery & Dreams Studio Post Cruise Inquiries and Form located @:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3679/~/pixels-photo-gallery-and-dreams-studio-post-cruise-inquiries

📷 🙂 📷

YES!  Fill out the form above ASAP.  We bought photos from Pixels on our March cruise, and my husband didn't realize he had to download them from the HUB while on the ship.  We filled out the form (with just three of four days before the 30 day window was up) and Carnival was able to send us our photos.  

P059712492.jpg