Radiance - room service?

You may order from the menu provided in your room. Room service is available 24 hours a day (usually not on debarkation day) and there are a number of choices. You will have a card you can fill out for breakfast and hang on your door the night before. They are quite good about getting your food in the time you select. If you call you usually will get your food in about half an hour. At night you may order from the dining room menu, not all items (lobster springs to mind) and that will be on a channel on your television (this is not widely advertised but true).

Many people have had marvelous luck ordering things off the breakfast menu by writing it in, although I was told "no" to a couple of my choices (very nicely). PLEASE never assume. Do not assume you will get butter with toast, ask for butter, ask for cream for your coffee (they will bring sugar).

Many of RCI's room service menus can be found on http://www.cruiseclues.com and RCI is pretty standard with the room service menu so a menu for the Adventure will be similar to exactly like a menu for the Radiance etc.

Just came off Radiance this morning. WE used room service for breakfast a few times. You can get pretty much anything you could get in the Windjammer. Had omelettes a couple of times and they were good. Also, if you hang the filled in menu card on your door at night, they call you in the morning to tell you it is on the way. Nice touch I thought.

Can anyone tell me what the room service menu is like on Radiance? Can you order breakfast, lunch, or dinner? How far in advance do you have to place your order?

thanks

We did Radiance in Jan. Had room service twice. You can do breakfast from the list left in stateroom or other meals from TV. WE had a very pleasant surprise one evening -- chocolate covered strawberries - compliments of Room Service!!!

Archived