Galveston Cams not Updating?

crsinmo

Most of the cams in Galveston are still dark. Looks like they are stuck on 21:58 last night. We were all set to watch the Conquest come in one more time before we board next week. Hope they fix it today, so we can watch her leave this afternoon.

That's a little funny because I checked this morning and noticed how dark it was. Yet, I looked out my window here (in San Antonio) and it was fairly light, though the sun had not yet risen. Thanks for pointing out the time-stamp. Maybe there was a wee bit too much partying last night! You know, what happens in Galveston stays in Galveston! :D

OMG!!! Seeing the Conquest once a week was kinda helping me with me waiting pains....What am I gonna do this week???:eek: I dunno if I can go 2 whole weeks without seeing her! This is not good...not good at all...there's pain & agony goin' on here...OK, it's Carnival's fault I'm sure...should we group sue??..:confused:

Well I am really bummed. I rushed home so could I see her depart. I got off her this morning and am working on a Feb 19th review. The EZ parking bus driver said to just ignore the people passed out on the sides of the street. They are just leftover from the parade last night...We had GREAT weather and a wonderful cruise. Review soon, very soon…;)

No, they are a band from there in Katy. Sadly, they never got the mainstream attention they deserved but were well know in musician circles.

I'll look for them as I do frequent the bars/pubs that offer live entertainment here in the Katy area. I prefer live entertainment over a DJ any day! :)

Archived