Trouble Deciding on cabin/deck

sunnydelyght

Hello Everyone

We are having some trouble deciding on a deck and cabin for the Caribbean Princess. We are stuck between the Emerald Deck E731 or Dolphin D733/D732. The Dolphin deck has no privacy but alot of sun and The Emerald and alot of privacy and less sun. Does anyone have any other pictures or info on any of these rooms or decks?? Anything will help.

Thanks in advance

Denise and Gerald:confused:

One of your decision should be port vs starport.

Leaving FLL to eastern caribbean, I normally perfer port side, as you'll get first 2 days of sunrise. And since this is the beginning of the trip you should be more excited and wake up to catch the sunrise?

Plus in st thomas, you'll be looking at water instead of Heavensight shopping area.

as for E vs D. it's just a matter of how much sun you want and how public you want to be seen.

Either way you can't make a bad choice. I just got off CB this past sat. You'll enjoy her.

my 2 cents.

I would choose Emerald deck personally. Privacy counts a lot with us - we like to be able to get up and go out to the rail in whatever we do or dont have on at the time - there is plenty of sun to be had on the pool decks where the action is. I would want a private balcony that would also be protected from rain if it did rain on your cruise.

Archived