Gunbae with shellfish allergy?

ubarpants

Has anyone experienced Gunbae with a shrimp/shellfish allergy?  I understand that my husband and I will likely be seated with at least one other couple, but since he's allergic to shrimp, it would either need to be the very last thing cooked on the grill or not served at all.  This doesn't seem entirely fair to the others so I was curious about how it's handled.

We'll be in a suite so I guess we can just alert our roadie and let them handle it?

My hubby has a shellfish allergy and they cooked shrimp last on the grill, after he was done getting his servings of meat from the grill.  The other couples seated with us totally understood and were fine with it.  

1 hour ago, ociana said:

My hubby has a shellfish allergy and they cooked shrimp last on the grill, after he was done getting his servings of meat from the grill.  The other couples seated with us totally understood and were fine with it.  

Perfect, I was hoping it would be something relatively straightforward like that!