St. Thomas Dock Info

site41

Hi everyone -

My fiance and I are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and my fiances parents are sailing on the MS Noordam (Holland's new ship).... We are going to be in St. Thomas on the same day (April 11th) BUT we are trying to figure out whether or not we will be docked at the same dock... or if there is a good meeting place if we are docked at seperate docks.... Its the first time visiting St. Thomas for all four of us, so we are clueless....

Any info would be great!

Thanks in advance...

Site41

Hello,

The schedule the dock authority puts out includes where ships will be docked, however they release the schedule monthly a few days before the beginning of the next month. Check in late March for April's schedule at http://www.*****/general_usvi/cruiseship/.

Where to meet if you aren't at the same dock depends on what you want to do for the day? If you were plannning to shop in Charlotte Amalie first then you could meet up at Emancipation Park. If you were heading to St. John then meet up at the Ferry dock. So, what are your plans?

--Islander

Thanks Islander....

We do not know what we are going to do... I think right now the girls are going to go shopping and the guys are going drinking.... Then in the afternoon I think my fiance and I will head over to one of the beaches....

Its kinda up in the air...

Thanks for the info!

Site41

Archived