Dress Code ? - 11-day Mexican Riviera on Mercury

MAN86

Hello - I have asked this question before but curious if anyone has done this crusie and knows which days are what. I know there will be 5 casual, 3 informal, and 3 formal, but confused as to what days this will be. I think the days at sea are formal, but if anyone has a more precise schedule I would greatly appreciate it.. :D Thanks!

My DW and I just returned from an 11 day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Mercury. The second day was at sea, and that night was our first formal night. Then we had 2 semi formal nights, and then a casual night. The next day was a sea day, before getting into Acapulco, and was the second formal night. The last formal night was the night after leaving our last port Manzanillo, being the 3rd sea day. We had one more sea day before arriving back in San Diego. The last night is casual, leaving the night out of Zihua as the other semi formal night.

Hope this makes sense!!!

Rick

Archived