Celebrity Perks Extra Packages Disappeared... but lucky me!

manmachine

We're sailing on July 2nd, and again on December 31st.  I had purchased the Perks Extra package for our July cruise, and even though the drinks package had shown an increase, was able to get the Perks Extra with Drinks for only $999.00 each.  Sounded good to me! 

Interestingly enough, no gratuity was charged at checkout-- I'd understood there would be a 20% gratuity added.  But nope, there wasn't.

Afterwards, I decided I'd better add the Perks Extra to our December cruise but, sadly, all were gone.  I'm not sure if anyone has seen any available anywhere, but it looks to me like they are perhaps changing/revamping the package and for now no Perks packages are being shown.

EXCEPT... guess what?  I guess while looking I had put 2 Perks Extra packages into my cart for December, thinking I might do them a little closer.  I'd completely forgotten about this.  But I saw today 2 items in my cart for the December cruise, and only thought about it for 3-4 seconds before checking out with both packages.  There was a note in my cart that said, "Last Spot Available." 

Woo hoo!

• Like 1

That's what it was called, perks extra! I was going to post a question on here asking if anyone had noticed the package thing which will give upgraded drinks plus a few other things had disappeared, but I couldn't remember what it was called. 

So yes, I have noticed its disappeared for our Sept cruise also.