Bon Voyage Mands

cruiselover96

Noticed you haven't been on for a while. :( Not sure when you leave so have a wonderful holiday.:cool: Look forward to hearing all about it when you return. When you return we'll be leaving for Singapore the following week:D Thanks for all your previous knowledge also.:) Do you know if there are any other CC going on your cruise?

Kerri

Hello there, sorry I was full of a cold and been bed ridden for a while. I think the stress of not having our tickets for Saturday got to me!!! We have them now and the cruise pack so it looks like we might be actually going on a cruise!

Thanks for your bon voyage, no-one responded that they were heading off on the same cruise so I'm guessing not! Shame though.

I've just about packed, picked up my evening gown from mum's last night after she's taken it in and pressed it nicely for me. Apparently we might be having an oriental theme night now that we are doing Asia and not South Pacific they said probably not Island night but Oriental, so that will be different.

When do you go again?:D

Hope you're feeling much better mands.

We leave for Sing on the 19th March, cruise on the 25th. When are leaving for Sing? Are staying longer?

Look forward to hearing what you think of the tours you choose.

Oriental night, that's a bit different from Island night isn't it. Wonder what you'd wear for that??

Kerri

We stay in Singas for 4 nights after, so we leave there on the 15th March. Quite looking forward to Singa's actually should be really good.

Maybe stick chopsticks in my hair for Oriental night, would be nice to have one of those nice Oriental tops or dresses. My husband said one of those hats you see in the rice fields ha ha! Would look very silly though.

Thanks, will email when I get back and let you know how it all goes. I reckon it's only 2 and a half sleeps to go as Friday night doesn't count, I will be too excited and we have to get up at 4.30am anyways!

We have a Singapore Airlines flight at 8am so with getting out to the airport early, it means early getting up for us.

Yeah, I think Sarah pack for every other party other than Oriental, she seemed to be well prepared for the parties though. No doubt P & O probably told her differently as well.

Smooth sailing Mands.I have been quiet ,waiting for my post sailing vertigo to pass.:( We got our flights times and travelling Sing airlines as weel so cant wait for your reviews.

Pippa

No, my husband and I are not child friendly people unfortunately. I love my neices and nephews but that's because they always go home. Our children are 2 boys, maltese pomeranian puppies who I'm going to miss soo much.

Are you going to buy up Mands.

I'm trying to work out whether to take 1 case or 2, or 1 case and a sausage bag just case, or 1 case and 2 cabin cases and the sausage bag..........Bloody heck it's a problem in its self!!! lol lol.

Having never been to Asia I don't quite now what to expect.

When you've been to the islands (Vila etc) you know what's there so you know what to expect shopping wise. (huge sigh here!!)

Kerri

I plan to spend up a bit in Phuket and Penang, they have great shoes and bags there so will be keeping an eye out for those definitely. And they also have lots of other nice bits and pieces, so a fair bit of spending will be done I'm sure! I read on one of the tours it heads to Karon beach in Phuket which isn't far from Patong which is where we did some fabulous shopping last time. If we have time we want to head to Dino Park at Phuket as well - awesome themed mini golf with live elephants out the front you can feed. Soooo much fun!

Mands

Just thought I'd add my wishes to you, have a great trip, and travel safely.

Look forward to hearing all about it. Putting the info you tell us with that from sarah will give us a great insight of what to expect for our cruise.

Once again have fun.

Sandra

I plan to spend up a bit in Phuket and Penang, they have great shoes and bags there so will be keeping an eye out for those definitely. And they also have lots of other nice bits and pieces, so a fair bit of spending will be done I'm sure! I read on one of the tours it heads to Karon beach in Phuket which isn't far from Patong which is where we did some fabulous shopping last time. If we have time we want to head to Dino Park at Phuket as well - awesome themed mini golf with live elephants out the front you can feed. Soooo much fun!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhh it's too hard:p There's just too many things to do on these islands.:eek: Want to do it all but can't:p

Where's Dino Park

Can't wait to read your review on what you did. If I miss you tonight (that's if you're on of course) then have a wooooooooonderful time.

Thank you sooooooooo much! 2 hours of work to go woohooo!!!

Dino Park is in Karon Beach a lovely part of Phuket, it's definitely worth the trip if you are there and they do lovely food and great cocktails there too!

Speak to you when I get back.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you sooooooooo much! 2 hours of work to go woohooo!!!

Dino Park is in Karon Beach a lovely part of Phuket, it's definitely worth the trip if you are there and they do lovely food and great cocktails there too!

Speak to you when I get back.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye bye Mands, just one more sleep, no wonder you're excited. Have a great and memorable time!:D :D :D

Ans

• 2 weeks later...
Hey mands!

Are you back? Did you have fun despite the craziness? I hope so!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sarah

Hi Sarah, mands was having 4 nights after the cruise in sing. if i remember rightly.

I too look forward to what she thought of all the craziness.:D

Kerri

Archived