Navigator Ice Show

<M&M>

I have been told that the Ice show is a must see. Also that the tickets are limited so to get them as soon as I board. Ok for those of you who have sailed on the Navigator before; where exactly do I get the tickets and can I get them as soon as we get on? Thanks.

We have seen this ice show four times. It will say in your cruise compass when to pick them up. It is normally the day after sailing, the next morning on either deck three or four. There is more than one show, an early and a late on a couple of nights. Don't miss it. We are not great ice show people but this show is awesome. As you watch the jumps and number of people on the ice, it's hard to realize that the ice surface is less than half of a hockey rink.

I have been told that the Ice show is a must see. Also that the tickets are limited so to get them as soon as I board. Ok for those of you who have sailed on the Navigator before; where exactly do I get the tickets and can I get them as soon as we get on? Thanks.

You definitely want to see the ice show. The schedule of the shows is coordinated so that there are no conflcits with your dinner seating. The tickets are normally distributed right outside the entrance to the ice rink at a particular time. The time will be detailed in your daily program. The tickets are not available when you board so don't have that on your list of things you need to do as soon as you board the ship.

When you pick up the tickets, you have to tell them which of the four shows you want to see. We were on a sold out cruise in December, and had no problem getting tickets.

Remember though....the tickets get you in, but the seats are not reserved. Get there early for good seats. There were plenty of people who went to the show early and put sweaters all over seats to save them.

Archived