Do'in the DOC dance but it's not the jig...

StaceyM

Forgive my ignorance, but how do you get shipboard credit? I booked with a private TA and cruise next month...Thx for any info [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Teri,
We got a shipboard credit because there was a price drop for our cruise. It was like a one day sale. we had already paid our final payment and found out about the price drop. We called our TA and got the credit. We could have taken an upgrade but there are 24 people in our group and we wanted to keep our rooms together. I actually learned about the price drop from the CC boards!

Teri,
We actually found out about the price drop from the roll call board for our cruise. One of the other people on our same cruise told us about it. She had been calling carnival every few days to see what they would quote her for the price. She didn't tell them she was already booked. When they quoted her a price that was less than she paid, she called her TA and got them to give her the lower price. She then graciously shared the info with us on the boards. These boards are invaluable. She actually saved us alot of money and we are very grateful!! Thanks again Kenziebaby!! I would say to call Carnival and get a quote and if it is less, call your TA.

Archived