DDIB (Disney Does It Better)

jmss1950

Started our cruising passion in October 2002 while we were Disney cast members, and have never looked back since even though we now live in Georgia and the commute to work at Disney is a little on the long side!). Every so often we will try another cruise line; Holland America, Celebrity, Carnival. This year we had booked the QM2 for Thanksgiving. This was one of the cruises just cancelled because of the pod trouble after hitting something in Ft. Lauderdale, so we decided to treat ourselves to two cruises instead of one. We had not tried Princess, so we are trying the Star Princess for Thanksgiving, and have booked a four day Disney Wonder cruise for 12/24/06. So Christmas will be a la Disney, just the two of us. We have enjoyed all our cruises, but everytime we return home, my husband and I look at each other and say, "DDIB" or Disney Does It Better. We spend a great deat of time telling other people who ask us, "Isn't a Disney cruise just for kids or families with kids?" and we sasy, an empatic "NO". Our kids are in their thirties, grown up and married before we started cruising, although we did take our daughter on her first cruise with Disney in January 2005, and now she is hooked too.

So far, for us anyway, "DDIB!" in everything.

I agree with you!!!

Disney is for more than just kids or families.

Our kids are grown too and we have cruised DCL ,any times as a couple and loved it!!! We have taken the kids and grandkids along too.

We have 2 more 7 day cruises for just the two of us!!!

DCL is for all ages!!!

Love It!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Disney really does do a great job at selecting and training staff, and that is reflected on DCL. First class.

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!..That is what I am talking about...DH & I have ONLY done ONE cruise and it was on the WONDER for 3 little ity bity days and we re-booked a 7 day Eastern Caribbean for Feb 2007!!! I know DH & I have a ton of choices BUT we feel DCL did just a f a b u l o u s job why change anything at all. DISNEY we are hooked!!!! AND guess what, we are both 50 years old, with grown college students...you would think we would probably be done with Disney adventures and travels...WELL WRONG!!! We are just beginning this cruising thing...just beginning!!!:D

Archived