Alaska precruise tour

We are on a precruise tour through RCI for our upcoming Alaska cruise.  On the last day of the precruise tour we leave anchorage headed to Seward to board the ship.  Anyone know if we still need to reserve a boarding time and if so, what time should that be?  I have no idea what time we’ll arrive at the port.  

34 minutes ago, rastone79 said:

We are on a precruise tour through RCI for our upcoming Alaska cruise.  On the last day of the precruise tour we leave anchorage headed to Seward to board the ship.  Anyone know if we still need to reserve a boarding time and if so, what time should that be?  I have no idea what time we’ll arrive at the port.  

The RCI tour guide will arrange it, we recently sailed out of Seward and the people who'd been on the tours came onboard about 4-5pm, the ship does not sail until around 8pm.

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, rastone79 said:

We were on the same cruise with Rich and also did a precruise tour (our first). I had selected a 4:00 pm check-in time, but it wasn’t necessary - your tour group will be ushered right in upon arrival. The good news is that by arriving later in the afternoon, as your group will do, there is literally no wait at all and you are on the ship in no time! Enjoy!