November.... a good month???

lozzajelly

Wish I could give you a guarantee, but Hawaii is just SO unpredictable due to our location in the middle of the Pacific. For example, today I was driving home from work, and it rained for 25 seconds, then just stopped! I wore a tank top last Sunday all day, and at 7pm had to put on a sweatshirt (cold for me is like, 65F!) TYPICALLY, November is when our "winter" usually begins, which means a slight drop in temperature at nights, and maybe some rainy days. And this type of weather continues til around April, then it GETS REALLY HOT AND HUMID til around mid-Sept, and that's when our electricity bills skyrocket because we need the a/c to sleep at night. We have a running joke that anyone can be a Weatherman in Hawaii, just say everyday "Temperatures in the mid-70's to 80's, HIGHs at 85, lows in the 70's, good possibility of trades, some chance of rain". It's pretty much like this all the time, bar the occasional TROPICAL STORM, HURRICANE and (happening as I write) FLOOD WARNINGS.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=honolulu%2C+hi

go to this site and scroll down to where it says Detailed History and Climate-you can put in last years dates for when you're cruising and get a general idea of what last year or any years weather was. You can also change the islands.

There is a great disparity between the dry sides and the wet sides of the islands.

For instance it can be hot and sunny in Kona on the big island and then rainy in Hilo, which is the wetter side.

At any rate the weather will be better than it is here today---

Aloha!

Here's another

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/forecast.html

Archived