Regent Voyager - Copenhagen to Southampton Quick Review

Hello All,

I am not much of a poster, as I prefer to publish videos on YouTube.  But I do have a few comments to share about our current trip (and comparisons to our last trip on Splendor))

1. Food Quality - The food from all the venues is so much better than on Splendor. Not sure why; maybe since it was Splendor's second voyage, they had not worked things out quite right. Even Prime 7, which was our worst experience on Splendor, was very good to excellent on Voyager. Steaks perfectly cooked and butchered correctly (filet about 1.5 inches thick).

2. Service - Both ships were very good, but Voyager has the edge; maybe due to the fact that the ship is only half full.

3. Facilities - Obviously Voyager is a little old and dated, and we downgraded from a named suite to a penthouse C. The atrium in Voyager is nicer due the full view to the top of the ship. Splendor wins in this category, though.

4. Internet - Both ships equally horrible! This is an area that Regent needs to really improve. In this day and age, there is no excuse not to have decent internet connection.

For weekly vlogs from the ship, please subscribe to the "Travels with Daren and Johnetta" YouTube channel. Because of point #4 above, the first post from Voyager will probably not happen until Aug 23rd.

Bye for now!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1