Question On Shore Excursion In Grand Cayman

BAHAMAMOM

I JUST HAVE A QUESTION THAT SOMEONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER...WE HAVE BOOKED ALL OF OUR EXCURSION EXCEPT ONE THAT HAS ME SLIGHTLY CONCERNED..WE BOOKED WITH DEXTER'S FANTASEA TOUR..HE SENT ME A REPLY BACK TODAY AND JUST SO YOU CAN SEE HIS REPLY Evening,

Thanks for getting back to me. If all is, as planned we should be back to my dock at about 5pm and it generally take about 24--30 minutes back to the cruise dock and my suggestion would be to go back to the cruise dock because there isn't much time for you to catch the last tender from the beach. Yes, the boat that you see is the boat of which we'll be doing the tour on.

Thanks and a nice evening

Dexter

WHAT CONCERNS ME ABOUT THIS EXCURSION IS THIS PUSHING IT FOR TIME THINKING ABOUT CATCHING THE TENDER BACK TO THE SHIP...WONDER WHEN THE LAST TENDER IS AND WHAT IF THERE WERE UNEXPECTED PROBLEMS THAT DELAYED US ON THE EXCURSION...JUST HAVE A SLIGHT UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING WITH THIS ONE..DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY AND ARE THEY GOOD WITH COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOAT, TENDER TIMES,,ETC...ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...:confused:

I looked at their site and morning trip is 8:30 to 12:00 and afternoon trip is 1:30 to 5:00. We are on the Liberty to be in port from 8:00 to 5:00. I personally wouldn't do either trip. Don't think could get off in time for the morning and the afternoon time is cutting it much too close. For comfort I would always allow extra time. What is your scheduled port time?

Archived