Symphony deck 7 blank space across from rear hump starboard. What's there?

We have just booked Junior suite cabin 7642 on the Symphony.   It is in the middle of the second hump, starboard side.  Does anyone know what is in the blank space on the deck plans across from those cabins?  Are there crew areas and doors there?  Just wondering if it will be quiet in this area or if I should move while there are still open cabins.  Thanks!

• 2 months later...

We just vacated that exact cabin last Saturday. (11/5/22). The majority of that area going towards the bow is a blank wall. About 35 feet towards the stern is a crew storage area for linens and other assorted items for the room stewards to replenish their carts. It is an extremely quiet section. The only "noise" we really encountered was the occasional kids running down the hallways. Even when they were collecting the luggage on the final night, you could barely hear anything.

IMO I thought it was a great cabin and location. I definitely enjoyed the spacious balcony.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, cruisingpeople said:

We just vacated that exact cabin last Saturday. (11/5/22). The majority of that area going towards the bow is a blank wall. About 35 feet towards the stern is a crew storage area for linens and other assorted items for the room stewards to replenish their carts. It is an extremely quiet section. The only "noise" we really encountered was the occasional kids running down the hallways. Even when they were collecting the luggage on the final night, you could barely hear anything.

IMO I thought it was a great cabin and location. I definitely enjoyed the spacious balcony.  

Thanks so much!  I was going to bid on Royal Up but I think I will just save my money and stay here. 🙂