Cable vs. Cabbage Beaches

shenanigans327

Hey all, I know you are all getting sick of fielding this question...but after reading through the threads, I've been bouncing back and forth between the two...I was wondering which one would be best overall for a day off the ship, that would be most scenic (pictureworthy so i could brag to my friends:D ) and maybe have a restaurant or stand somewhere nearby (i.e.a place to grab some lunch, a drink and a bathroom break) I know both places have public beaches and i wasnt too crazy about the breezes/sandals/hilton day passes...but which one is more highly recommended??....thanks all!:)

Hey all, I know you are all getting sick of fielding this question...but after reading through the threads, I've been bouncing back and forth between the two...I was wondering which one would be best overall for a day off the ship, that would be most scenic (pictureworthy so i could brag to my friends:D ) and maybe have a restaurant or stand somewhere nearby (i.e.a place to grab some lunch, a drink and a bathroom break) I know both places have public beaches and i wasnt too crazy about the breezes/sandals/hilton day passes...but which one is more highly recommended??....thanks all!:)

Cabbage beach is gorgeous, but short on amenities. There's a daiguiri hut, but that's about it.

If you are looking for a beach bar and grill (plus restrooms, changeing rooms etc), you'll need to head to one of the Cable Beach Hotels. Wyndham and the Nassau Beach Hotel both are great for hanging out with a cool drink and something from the grill.

Wyndham has a great active pool, not much of a beach.. next door.. the Nassau Beach Hotel has GREAT beach, pools are small and quiet.

The view is terrific. Wide open seas with a dotting of private islands.

Archived