Here you go. Protocol update 8/24

ThaNectar

On 8/24/2022 at 5:08 PM, fyree39 said:

I tested negative the day before sailing. Got home feeling off and tested again. Positive. I've had the vaccines and two boosters. I really don't think this Omicron variant is nearly as bad as the original Covid and it's being treated as such. I've come home a lot sicker with a garden variety flu after a typical 7-day cruise.

We're done with Carnival until September '23 so perhaps everything will be back to normal by then.

Your infection is not unusual.  In fact, those double boosted are much more likely to get the virus than those who just have natural immunity.  Thank God, people are starting to see that this is not your father's covid.  It's totally different.

• Like 2

On 8/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, ray98 said:

You would think all these educated people in roles that enact these restrictions would realize these policies are pointless.  Someone has to stop this charade at some point.

From a layperson's perspective, there would seem to be no point to the restrictions... From the "educated" people's perspectives there certainly are reasons to enact these restrictions.  The real question is "why are they enacting them?"