Autographed T shirt question.

jmss1950

I read that the t shirt you take to be autographed should be free of logos. What about a Diseny T shirt? My daughter is a Stitch fanatic and would love a stitch t shirt which was autographed. Any idea if that would be acceptable? Thanks.

Hi,

I think stitch would be fine as long as it was a white t-shirt with his picture on it. I say white because white will show up the sharpie markers better than a colored background. They really prefer the white background to write on.

I do believe their idea of no logos was for those few people who would have a saying or picture that disney would not want to have their characters associated with. There are some pretty "suggestive" shirts out there. I have read of someone taking white t-shirts with a picture of their child and Mickey on the front from vacation and had it signed, just like they do the pillowcases. So i would think that stitch would be ok too. I know you can request a specific signature or just tell them anyone will do and you will get a variety. I did that and it was great.

mom x4,grandma x4

I was just on the Magic and I took a T-shirt that I bought in a Disney store at home. It had numerous characters on the front of it.. They did an excellent job of signing autographs on the back. I took my own coloured Sharpies and put them in a zip-loc bag with the Tshirt.. I also took a plain white (pre-washed) pillowcase and had it autographed too. They were returned to my cabin by the cabin steward late on the last night before disembarkation. I'm sure any tshirt with a character on it will be fine..pj

Archived