Shore Excusions

How far in advance are shore excursions available to look at and book?

And how much do they cost, approximately?

We are booked for the Sail 3 Seas Mediterranean cruise in May next year, and it's our first cruise. Logging into Cruise COntrol doesn't show any excursions. I've rung Tui and been transferred four times then cut off, for what seems a simple enough query.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome your first cruise that's fantastic, as no one has replied I will give you info on our experience, after sixty plus cruises with Tui, prior to pre covid. Excursions could be booked a couple of months prior to travel and could be cancelled, without cost, on board, they did have a presentation of excursions available on the day at sea which gave an excellent insight into what was available, you could also just go off ship and pick up a taxi. Our recommendation on your first cruise is to do round trips booked onboard to review the area. Hope you have a great cruise, sorry could not be of more help but we have not cruised recently 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartpic said:

How far in advance are shore excursions available to look at and book?

And how much do they cost, approximately?

We are booked for the Sail 3 Seas Mediterranean cruise in May next year, and it's our first cruise. Logging into Cruise COntrol doesn't show any excursions. I've rung Tui and been transferred four times then cut off, for what seems a simple enough query.  Thanks.

Dont waste your time ringing TUI as you,ve found out

a)you cant get through

b)If you do unlikely to get an answer to your query

First port of call is here as you,ve more chance of getting the info you need

Personally I,d do a bit of research on ports of call as many excursions/trips are  doeable on your own but obviously thats dependant on what you want to do

Many years cruising with Marella we have only done two organised excursion through TUI

• Like 1