Recent Adventurer of the Seas cruisers?

I was on the AOS a few weeks ago - but I do not have any current menus.

What I CAN tell you, is that we enjoyed the selections in the dining room very much :) There wasn't anything that I wouldn't recommend - and we pretty much tried it all!

As long as someone else is cooking and cleaning and preparing...don't worry, be happy!!!!

The food on the AOS is very good. I can say that for both AOS cruises in 2005 and 2004, there was a pretty good choice of food in the dining room. If you are conscious about healty foods, there is always a choice with that. The only evening I stayed away from the dining room was on Carribbean night (Tuesday). We actually booked Portofino's that night. I noted that the food choices were not to my liking for that evening. You can always hit the Windjammer for a vast choice of foods, including antipasto bar, sushi, cheeses for appetizers. We really enjoyed the Windjammer one evening and were actually quite surprised and I believe our next cruise we will try the Windjammer more often for dinner!

We used the Windjammer for breakfast almost every morning. I like to go at my leizure and the omlet station is very good!

Lunch was always in the Windjammer for us. We found we can choose our own selections more so this way. Sometimes the food prepared in the dining room can be a bit on the salty side if you are used to low-salt foods. If you are used to that, just eating the french onion soup was way too much salt for me....just not used to that type of eating.

Either way you look at it, the food was always hot and very tasty!

Happy cruising!

Archived