Show Times Mercury

workingstiff

We're going to be on Mercury 3/17 Mexican Riviera sailing, and haven't been on an X cruise in 3 years (Millie in 03.) We are in the late seating for dinner (8:30?) and are wondering when we'll be able to catch the wonderful cabaret shows. What times? Are they before or after dinner? Sorry for being such a newbie, but I'm trying to prep DW for the daily schedule. How do the show times work for late seating?

The show times for late seating vary. On some days they will be after dinner and on other days before dinner. Generally, on days the ship is in port the shows will be after dinner.

Formal nights will be after dinner and the rest will be before dinner. I hate this set up. When we first started cruising is was all after dinner, I prefer it that way. Before dinner shows defeat the purpose of late dinner. Coming back late from shore relaxing and having a drink before dinner. I know when we were on the Mercury in Accapulco, we had to rush back from shore and went to the show in shorts and t shirts, not the way I want to enjoy the show.

Don't miss the Accapulco show. They bring entertainers from shore and it is a beautiful and wonderful show not to be missed.

Archived