Is Collin still on the Dawn?

Colin has gone to Star Cruises the parent company. He can go anywhere he wants. A great CD. Ricky Matthews is the current CD. He gid a fine job. He is no Colin but then nobody is

As Hugo the HD said Colin is a hard act to follow for any CD.

colin.jpg.9ba791da55215a92bf08b127bce49f73.jpg

There is no comparison between Colin and any other CD. We were on the Dawn in Jan 2005 and he was the highlight of the cruise. By the end of the trip, he was so popular that the one origami class he taught was standing room only. Even his disembarkation talk was hysterical.

No wonder the Captain (Captain Idar Hoydal) kept calling him to the bridge! LOL

There is no comparison between Colin and any other CD. We were on the Dawn in Jan 2005 and he was the highlight of the cruise. By the end of the trip, he was so popular that the one origami class he taught was standing room only. Even his disembarkation talk was hysterical.

No wonder the Captain (Captain Idar Hoydal) kept calling him to the bridge! LOL

He is a remarkable talent - he could make a lot more money on shore with a good agent - he chooses to stay at sea.

My wife and I sailed on the Dawn when Collin was CD and we loved him. Of the previous 4 cruises we were on no CD compared to him or most likely ever will. He is the only CD we got a picture with so we can remember him and the great time we had with him as our CD.

He has unbelievable natural comedic talent and he always found a minute to talk to you or crack a joke.

I never pay attention to CDs, at least not much. But Colin is special, the only one who ever really has stood out. That "Goofy Glaswegian" will really be missed!

Did he go to Star or Orient Lines? 'Cause if it's the latter, I'd book Marco Polo just to be around him again.

Jana

Archived