Status Of America's Got Talent Show "Light Balance" on Prima

CruizinSusan70

6 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

When the entertainment offerings were first announced over a year ago, the Light Balance show from AGT was listed as one of the options.  Has this been put on the back burner or totally scrapped?   Anyone know?  

I am assuming scapped. I am friendly with Simon, the CD and he said he knew nothing about it and hasn't heard anything about it since launching the ship. I think "Noiseboys" is the replacement.

Oh darn!!!!  That was really exciting news and it's disappointing to hear that they won't be a featured show.

We saw one of those "black box/light" shows on a recent cruise (the group had won Britain's Got Talent) and it was a phenomenal show ... much more impressive even than seeing it on TV.  The live performance was truly mesmerizing and memorable.

Oh well ☹️

Just saw them perform on the results show of the AGT finale.  Would have been nice to see them on the Prima live.  They are part of the AGT live show at the Luxor in Las Vegas, so possibly doing that show as part of an ensemble is financially better off for them. But I'm sure they could have had two different troupes in LV and on the Prima.  It's just frustrating that they were announced as part of the entertainment options and then there was zero follow up as to why they are no longer involved.