Room service menus??

bulldogmom

Hello everyone,

I'm back with another question! :)

Does anyone out there in Cruise Critic's land have the menu's for room service?? I saw on here just a second ago the Conceirge Class breakfast menu but I was wondering what was available for us normal folks who don't sail in CC. Is there a set menu every single day or does it vary from day to day?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. DH and I enjoy breakfast in bed (especially since we will be renewing our vows on this cruise ;) ) and sometimes we also like to enjoy an in-the-room midnight snack as well.

Thanks in advance for all your help, you guys never let me down.

Hello everyone,

I'm back with another question! :)

Does anyone out there in Cruise Critic's land have the menu's for room service?? I saw on here just a second ago the Conceirge Class breakfast menu but I was wondering what was available for us normal folks who don't sail in CC. Is there a set menu every single day or does it vary from day to day?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. DH and I enjoy breakfast in bed (especially since we will be renewing our vows on this cruise ;) ) and sometimes we also like to enjoy an in-the-room midnight snack as well.

Thanks in advance for all your help, you guys never let me down.

Hi, Brooke,

Here's a link to a thread on CC cabins with a posting by CAnderson that's got just what you're looking for. Just scroll to the top of the posts made today.http://www.*****/forum/celebrity-cruise-line/4189-concierge-class.html#post276983

Rick

I'm sorry, I must not have made very much sense in my post, I was asking for the menus for the NON-CC cabins. We have an oceanview cabin booked but it isn't CC class......I would like just regular room service menus for the non-cc rooms if anyone has them.

Archived