Has anyone cruised both Triumph and Valor?

Our first, and only other, cruise was aboard the Valor. Now we're pretty sure we're booking the Triumph for 4/07. Can someone help me visualize the differences in the ship? Decor, ship lay out, any different amenities offered/service and/or quality of the service between the two...any help or insight will be greatly appreciated!:)

Those are two very different ships. Loved them both but the Valor is so much newer and bigger that it's not really fair to compare the two.

Triumph is a bit more intimate of a ship and very easy to manuever about on it. Colors on Triumph are more vibrant that the more elegant tones of the Valor (except Rosie's)

Have fun with it - I love seeing the various ships although I've travelled on Triumph and Sensation more than a couple of times each.

I have been on the Valor twice and am going on the Triumph for the first time on 4/8. The Valor is just the next generation of the Triumph...a little bigger... a little upgraded. The pix I have seen of the Triumph ook very similar to the Valor. The color schemes are drastically different, but the layout is similar.:cool:

I have been on both ships. The layout is pretty much so the same. When boarding the Valor I knew exactly where to go because of my sailing on the Triumph the previous year. I think I actually liked the Triumph much better than the Valor. The service seemed to be much better on the Triumph. The service seemed more personal and friendly on the Triumph. Dont get me wrong, I love any cruise I am on! We are actually looking at booking the Triumph again for 5/07 Western Carribean. While on the Triumph I became engaged so my vision may be a little blurred (hehe). :D

I found the two ship very similar in layout, just that the Valor is a little longer. The Triumph is much quieter in decor and the Valor is glitzer sp? I liked both ship the same. The Valor has a specialty restaurant, Harry's that is fantastic. I liked the decor of the Triumph better but the Valor was nice and I would sail on her again anytime. Linda

Linda-- I think you got Liberty on the brain-- Scarlettes is on the Valor.

Mama: each cruise you go on will be different. Your first will always be special though. Best thing-- dont compare sailings. Each should get better

Archived