Soda cards??

kathas2boys

I understand that my 10 year old can get a soda card for unlimited soda for $16 and my 13 year old can get Teen passport for $34.50. DH wants to know if he can also purchase a soda card for adults? and if so how much are they? and if not, what is the cost per soda onboard? We would also be using the same information for our 13 year old. For myself, I am a pepsi drinker and will be bringing my own soda onboard and drinking tea.

Bon Voyage & Special Occasion Gifts

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

* Pricing is subject to change without notice

Adult Soda Program.

Prepaid @ $5.75 per day per person x Cruise days

Unlimited Fountain Soda

The entire cruise must be purchased

Non-Refundable.

Kid's Crew™ Refillable Soda Fountain Cup (12 years of age and under)* Pricing is subject to change without notice

3-day cruise

Item # 342-3 - $8.00

4 and 5-day cruises

Item #342-4 - $10.00

7-day cruise

Item #342-7 - $16.00

10-day cruise

Item #342-8 - $22.00

14-day cruise

Item #342-14 - $32.00

Teen Passport Program (13 - 17 years of age)* Pricing is subject to change without notice

Item #343 - $34.50

• 20 non-alcoholic drinks, including non-alcoholic smoothie in a 12-14 oz. Glass
  • The teen and a guest are entitled to an afternoon dance party with the D.J., pizza and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
  • The Teen will also receive an invitation to a "Farewell Frat Party" on the last evening of the cruise. Passports are not replaceable if lost.

We were on the Star in January the soda card for the 8 nights was just shy of $50. I believe it is $6 a day. A can of pop was $2.13 I believe with tax. So if you are a big pop drinker and figure you will have over 22 pops in the time it is well worth it.

I believe the price is more like $6 a day, because the 15% gratuity is added on as well. With the soda card, you get a glass of soda, not a can. A glass of soda sells for 1.50 plus 15% or about 1.72 or so. If you drink 4 a day... not hard in the heat of the Caribbean or at dinner, you will make out ahead of the game. Remember though, the soda card does not cover room service. I found it to be a definate deal. I would drink soda by the pool, at dinner, in the bars on occasion at the shows and so on... Always a deal for me.

~Intrepid

As I have heard, the drink cups provided on the ship with the adult soda cards are pretty small. My question is, will they only use those cups and require you to make multiple trips to for additional beverages or can you use a bigger cup of your own?

Archived