Promo Codes on Booking Reservation

Zigs ankle

Booked my next cruise some time ago and just checked paperwork ie Booking Confirmation. In the Promotions Applied box it indicates :- CARIBSAVE, ELEV FREE and 25PCT SAVING. I cannot recall exactly what benefits I was informed I was entitled to though the form also shows $200 OBC per person which is fine. On the booking in the Celebrity website it states promotion as “celebrations”. I think we were informed we were getting Premium drinks package. Searched on here for what CARIBSAVE and ELEV FREE mean but cannot find them mentioned. Can anyone kindly help? Asking here as opposed to TA as it’s a nightmare hold time at present. 

ELEV FREE means your are getting the Elevate Package for free. Elevate is no longer being sold so I assume you booked this quite some time ago. 

Here is the old press release that explains what Elevate used to contain (premium drink package and $200 OBC). 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/celebrity_announces_always_included_press_release_11-11-20.pdf

CARIBSAVE must have just been a discount promo they were running at the time you booked. 

Edited by Cruise Gopher