Looking for Valor tips/info! Cruising 11-2022

Magic City Cruiser

Where is the best place to grab a bite to eat on embarcation day and avoid the crowds?
Are Chair Hogs still a problem on the Serenity Deck?
How are the sauna and steam rooms? Is it still separate for men and women? I was on the Dream a few years ago and I don't remember any rooms on Cloud 9 Spa being segregated. I'd prefer to hang out with my DH!
Anyone have any recent info on room service menu? I love coffee delivered in the morning and the occasional snack. What is free now and what are upcharge options?
I've read some reviews lately complaining of Main Dining Room food being subpar? Any recent experiences that you can tell me about?
I'm Platinum but that doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore. How does being Platinum impact Boarding now?
Thanks for any info!~
Magic City Cruiser

Platinum gets a 2 day headstart to online check-in, 16 days prior to cruise instead of 14, if you wish to choose an early arrival time. We were on Valor B2B 7/25-8/4. MDR food was good, especially beef, braised short ribs, brisket, and grilled sirloin. Portions are smaller and sides minuscule, feel free to order extra apps/sides or even 2 entrees. Old Fashioned BBQ is upstairs from Lido buffet, used to be free seafood, not as many guests make the trek upstairs. I didn’t feel chair hogs were a problem, but I don’t sit by pool; nice sized ship with lots of seating choices. I haven’t seen posts complaining of chair hogs since the restart, just 1 recent post.

Edited by mondello
Add
  • Like 1